Anonymous: you inspire me
I wish I knew who you were
- Filled with desires, starting to give in; plagued with lack of self discipline. How do I progress, how do I grow,
- When I’m rapidly evolving into someone I dont know. Is it stress, am I depressed, am I over-reacting, life hits me hard to remind me I’m slacking.
- Then I realize that in order to strive, stuggles exist to help us remember we’re alive. Highs can’t exist without any lows; from a thunderstorm, a gorgeous garden grows. If we spend life with our eyes glued to the ground, we miss what is happening all around. If only bad thoughts are what fills our brain, we will never find the beauty in rain.
- Although it sounds clichè, we must learn to enjoy each and every day.
- Pain leads to healing, love stems from feeling, and although emotions may send us reeling, they also teach us new ways of dealing. We must learn not to accept things for how they are, and act: not just wish upon a star.